Sponsors

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunkist Growers' Selection

Originally I don't like orange juice because I don't like sweet stuff especially orange juice where it accompany with sourish taste. However, during my recently trip in Northen Italy, I fell in love with orange juice. Their juices are freshly squeezed and you can actually see the fresh oranges automatically squeezed inside the machine with trasparent glasses; just by a push of a button.

It goes well with high quality ham, bacon, croissant, salami and scrembbled eggs. Anyway, this is what we are having every morning for more than 10 days.

After returning from Italy, I have difficulty looking for fresh oranges juice for breakfast at home. I have tried many brands but all the taste are very artificial and sweet; even the one with no added sugar. They taste more like cordial than fresh orange juice.

One day while shopping at Giant Hypermarket in 1Borneo, I saw a different type of orange juice by Sunkist. The dark blue coloured packaging also attracted me. I picked it up and saw a new type of orange juice with a premium price; and I decided to give it a final try.

Supprisingly, I can say that the taste is the closest to the freshly sqeezed orange juices I had in Italy. So natural with its natural taste of its pulps. Not only the taste, the color also very close. Now, one pack can only last me for maximum 2 days; mostly 1.5 days.

However, there are 2 drawbacks. Firstly, it has a premium pricing and secondly, the stock is very limited. Not many supermarkets are keeping it and even they do, they only keep minimum stock. Thus, very often I cannot get one when I need it.

So go and give it a try and let me know how you like the taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors