Sponsors

Monday, December 21, 2009

Mee Sup Pipin

Last Friday I went to have breakfast with my parents and they brought me to a very unique place to try their noodle soup. It is situated in a village along Kota Kinabalu - Tambunan road with only a approximately 10cm x 30cm sign board written "Mee Sup Pipin" on the junction. Upon arrival, I was surprised that the place is fully parked with cars including luxury cars and the restaurant is so crowded. The place is actually converted from a private residence.







At first, they told me the "Sup Tulang" (Bone Soup) is good so I ordered one. At first I though it's the normal Malay style of Beef Bone Soup. To my surprise, it's Pork Bone Soup instead and it's just RM2 per bowl.





If you feel that soup alone is not filling enough, you can order their popular noodle soup with the same soup base. I tried it and found that it's not bad. The base is clear while tasty.





Other than the above, they also serve Pork Tail Soup (Sup Ekor), Stuffed Bean Curd (Yong Tau Foo), Stuffed Egg Plant (Yong Ai Gua), Braised Pork Belly with Yam (Kao Yuk), Wild Bore (Babi Hutan) and etc.






I tried the stuffed bean curd and stuffed egg plant. I like the stuffed egg plant better.


For those who like to try, sorry I don't know how to describe exactly how to get there. However, I managed to get the GPS coordination for those who have GPS Navigation device with Sabah Map. It's N 05° 56.359’ E 116° 05.774’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Sponsors